I was testing some things in VDJ and found that with "smart_fader" on and if play a track that has a fluid beatgrid things might be out of control
Posted Wed 30 Sep 26 @ 9:40 pm
1) What is your vdjscript for low_eq?
2) how is your option autobpm?
2) how is your option autobpm?
Posted Thu 01 Oct 26 @ 1:44 am
djcel wrote :
1) What is your vdjscript for low_eq?
2) how is your option autobpm?
2) how is your option autobpm?
it is just the "smart_fader" action.
just put "smart_fader" on a custom butom to turn on or off and that's it
Posted 7 days ago @ 4:40 am
Oh. I have just learnt something after all these years. I didn't know for smart_fader and the eq_low with the crossfader (it was not in the documentation). Thank you.
Smart_fader synchronyses to bpm so the pitch moves in consequence.
Smart_fader synchronyses to bpm so the pitch moves in consequence.
Posted 7 days ago @ 6:54 am





