Discussion about Stems Split 3-Band
Posted Fri 15 Sep 23 @ 7:00 pm
If I have a 4 deck controller, can I direct the split to decks on the other side of the cross fader? My first try at splitting vocals pushed them from deck 2 to deck 4. But if I want to scratch, I'd think I'd want them on deck 1 or 2. Am I missing something?
Posted Tue 09 Apr 24 @ 1:16 pm
found it: controls: stemSplit Left/Right: YES
:)
:)
Posted Tue 09 Apr 24 @ 3:44 pm
Hi there. I have this added to my Rev 7. Deck 1 splits vocal great but in deck 2 I have to press Inst for vocal to be split plus there is a stutter. Not a clean split.
Posted 2 days ago @ 6:04 pm
'inst' isn't instrumental, it's instruments as in not drums and not vocals.
I can see what it's doing, it favours certain stems to certain decks
reply in other thread.
I can see what it's doing, it favours certain stems to certain decks
reply in other thread.
Posted 2 days ago @ 6:36 pm
It may have been updated or it’s just now working. I’ll check later as going out now and my wife isn’t well.
Posted yesterday @ 7:37 am





